How Acestream Works
- Navigate to acestream.org
- Click on Ace Stream Media X.x (Win)
- Click on Ace Stream Media X.x (vlc x.x.x)
- Download the file, and run it after the download has finished.
- Read the licensing agreement, check I accept if you accept the agreement, and click Next.
- Choose which components to install and click Next.
- Select an installation drive, and click Install.
- Uncheck Visit Ace Stream website and test the installed software, unless you want to run a test, and then click Finish.
Here is a video where you can find instructions on how to watch channels from this site with your browser by installing acestream software: Installing Acestream On Windows
In case you use Ubuntu, you can install acestream through snapd. If you are running Ubuntu 16 or newer, you don't need anything. Snapd is already installed and ready to go.
For version of Ubuntu between 14 and 15, as well as Ubuntu flavours that don’t include snap by default, snap can be installed from the Ubuntu Software Centre by searching for snapd.
Alternatively, snapd can be installed from the command line:
$ sudo apt install snapd
To install acestreamplayer, simply use the following command: